MIHA IH Scholarship Program
MIHA Scholarship Application
MIHA is pleased to announce its 1st annual sponsorship of the Industrial Hygiene Scholarship Program.
MIHA will award RM 3,000.00 to outstanding student studying industrial hygiene. The purpose is to recognize students of industrial hygiene for their high level of interest, contributions to the profession and intent to pursue industrial careers in the discipline.
This scholarship is awarded based on the availability of funds provided through contributions from MIHA members, individuals and corporations. To qualify for the scholarship, the candidate must meet each of the following criteria:-
- Applicant must be MIHA Student/Full/Associate Member
- Currently pursuing a program majoring in Industrial Hygiene at graduate level.
- May be a full or part time student with at least ONE year remaining in their studies.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher to be accepted for the scholarship.
- Scholarship recipient will be required to present their papers during the annual MIHA conference.
- Recipients must contribute to MIHA by participating in events/activities organized by the association for at least ONE year.
Applications will be reviewed and judged on the basis of academic achievement, extracurricular activities, related work experience and future goals as an industrial hygienist by a selection committee, which is comprised of practicing industrial hygienists. The Committee’s decision is final.
If you have any questions regarding this application or the scholarship program in general, please contact the Association at 03-61352990.